Katana will acquire personal information to the extent necessary, through appropriate means, upon specifying the purpose of use.
Katana will use personal information solely within the scope of the following purposes of use or for purposes of use that are separately notified or announced, unless permitted by law.
1) With information that is obtained in relation to the marketing and management support services that Katana offers, we will:
2) Regarding the information obtained by recruitment and human resource management of Katana, we will:
Our company will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage to personal data. In addition, in order to ensure the safe management of personal data, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision of employees. In the event that we outsource all or part of the handling of personal data to an external vendor, we will provide necessary and appropriate supervision.
Katana will not provide personal data to third parties unless it has obtained prior consent from the individual regarding the personal data, is required to do so by law, or is otherwise permitted by law.
Within the scope of the purpose of use stated in “2. The purpose of personal information usage” above, Katana may use all of personal information held by it, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses jointly with its subsidiaries and/or affiliates. In this case, the responsibility for managing personal data will be with Katana.
Japan Entertainment Inc.
Nature Live Inc.
Katana Immersive LLC
In the event that we receive any of the following requests from an individual regarding the personal data we hold, we will confirm that the request is from the person or his/her agent, and then respond to the request as stipulated in the Information Protection Act.
1) Notification of purpose of use
2) Disclosure of personal data held by Katana that identifies the person concerned
3) Correction, addition, or deletion of personal data held by Katana that identifies the person concerned
4) Suspension of use, deletion, or suspension of provision to third parties
For inquiries regarding this policy or its handling, please use the following contact point.
Contact information for this matter :
Our company reserves the right to change this policy as necessary.
Changes to this policy will be announced on our website.
Address: 2-1-3 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
Representative: Tsuyoshi Morioka